Tuesday, September 29

Top Five Tuesday: Animals at the Zoo..



We don't go to the zoo often enough, but in saying that,when we do it's pretty exciting! 

We all have favourites don't we... my girls just love anything monkey-like - the chimps, the monkeys the tamarins...

For me:

1. The Otters - they are SO cute.  Like little playful puppies, hyper!
2. Seals - just beautiful animals, so smart too!
3. The Hippos - they don't do much but they are just happy 'to be'.  I like that.  The baby pigmy hippo is sooo adorable at Taronga
4. Koalas - hey, I'm Australian!  They're not as cuddly as they may seem though!
5. Tigers - they are just so majestic
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

We have a membership to our Zoo. I've used it twice already, so it's paid for iteself. I love going. The Tigers are my favorite.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015