Thursday, September 24

Wanna know who won?


Thank you to all of you who entered in the competition and for all the lovely comments and encouragement, you have inspired me!

We had requests for lamb, spring, cakes, pavlovas, 100's and 1,000's and dinner party menus!  All great suggestions and things I am working on or you may have even seen pop up this week!

So with three very excited and willing helpers I split the job into three:

Olivia is our stirrer (barrel girl)


Eloise picks our first winner - Kat from Kats' Creations


Laura picks our second winner - Alissa (Penelope) from 30things


Congratulations ladies! If you could let me know your address via email to frillsinthehills@gmail.com I'll get them away to you ASAP! xx

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Kat on September 24, 2009 at 6:40 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh how exciting! I will email you right away. I am having a giveaway on my blog at the moment too if you want to pop over and enter.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015