Wednesday, September 23

That four letter word: Ikea


The new catalogue is out and I can't wait to get my hands on it - looks like we're taking a trip out to Ikea.  Well maybe not my hubby.  He detests the place!

OK here goes:

Savern Soap dispenser (I want two of these) $15.99 each



I've been after this for a while, and I'll be waiting a while yet I believe...
TROLLSTA Sideboard $679.00

 I *need* these for cocktails.  I do. really.  
IMPULS Jug with lid $12.99 each (2 or 3)


I think it's time to abandon the plastic cutlery for the kids..
DUKTIG Cutlery $12.99

 


This was made for our entrance way, I already have a hall cabinet in the same finish.
Leksvik shoe rack $149




 Do you love ikea?  Does your hubby shake his head in disgust whenever that four letter word comes up?





Print this post in friendly format

8 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What I want to know is where is my catalogue??

Unknown on September 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The sideboard is on my "must have" list - But in yellow!

Kat on September 23, 2009 at 1:45 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love love love ikea! My boyfriend hates going there but I have managed to bribe him a couple of times to go because I "needed" to buy a few things.

Katy on September 23, 2009 at 2:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love Ikea!!!! I'm due for another trip I think too!

Gabrielle on September 23, 2009 at 2:50 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yes! I love Ikea and Mark can’t understand what the attraction is. The one in Adelaide is less than 10 minutes from us, we drive past it on the way to/from work everyday – I don’t got here very often though.

Kirrily on September 23, 2009 at 3:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Now that I have my license and a new car my husband is very happy for me to go to Ikea on my own.
He does insist however that I leave my credit card at home!!!!

I just bought that play cutlery set for my niece for her birthday! It is adorable!!!

FRANNIE on September 24, 2009 at 1:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love IKEA. We're going to look at the sectionals for our new livingroom.

The BF doesn't hate it, but he'd rather not go :).

Alycia on September 24, 2009 at 7:18 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I hate ikea but oh I love that jug!!!

Bargain price!!!!


Can I bring myself to go there though? Eek.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015