Monday, September 21

Just in case you forgot to remember....



How was your weekend?  Isn't spring wonderful, it feels like the beginning of a new year, not nearing the end of the current one.  It's also a busy social time of the year so with that in mind I'll be cooking up a whole lot more finger food for both us, and friends and sharing with you some trusty favourites (today I'm sharing one of my most popular and my favourite!) and trying out some new ones I've had on the list for a while...

Just in case you're new to my blog (welcome!) or you're a regular visitor (mwah!) don't forget to enter the competition.. it ends tonight!!  Remember you could win one of TWO alphabet cookie cutter sets!
Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015