Tuesday, September 15

Top Five Tuesday: Ice Cream Flavours


mmm Icecream.

With summer approaching and Ben & Jerrys' opening soon, it's ice-cream season.. oh come on.. ANY time is a good time for icecream - I mean they give it to you in hospital! It should be an essential foodgroup!
My top five flavours:
1. Serendiptitys' chocolate fudge - it has the creamiest chocolate and chewy chunks of chocolate fudge. drool....
2. Gelatissimo Viennese Chocolate - Ferrero Rocher in a creamy gelato... hungry yet? (Ok not technically icecream but hey!)
3. Home-made Vanilla. Can't beat it as far as vanilla icecream goes - will be working on doing more of my own this summer.
4. Royal Copenhagen Choc-Mint. I have a thing for mint, and chocolate.
5. Serendipitys' Hokeypokey - loads of toffee/choc goodness has a special place in my heart.

So what are yours? even just one favourite... post comment here or link to your own blog so I can see!! If you don't like icecream... you're weird. just so you know....

Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Alycia on September 15, 2009 at 6:41 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ohhhh such a tricky question for 4.30 in the morning. I do love icecream though! I could eat a whole 4L tub in one sitting without flinching!

In general, I can't go past a gooey chocolate/caramel swirl, with nuts to make it better! I found a great Ben and Jerry's one in the US that I ate far too often!

I make a fabulous hazelnut icecream, so that's pretty high on the list.

I'm a big fan of choc chip cookie dough icecream from Baskin and Robbins - but come on, who isn't?

Also a massive lover of Turkish Delight Icecream by Cadbury. The beauty of that is it is low fat. Maybe that's why I like it?

And vanilla. I can't forget poor old vanilla. In general. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

sharnee on September 15, 2009 at 10:30 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

When I read this I almost started screaming "BEN & JERRY'S ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA?????????????" because I have been waiting forever and ever for this to happen.
My favourite ice-cream is Phish food by B&J - only been able to buy it from the US on my visits! Please please please cross all fingers and toes that the bring it here! xox

Penelope on September 15, 2009 at 11:32 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

So M&M McFlurries don't count? LOL remember I'm in the country, we have only one icecream shop, and half the time it seems to be closed!

1) The local icecream shop makes the BEST cherry icecream. Yummo.

2) Baskin Robbins pineapple and raspberry sherbert.

3) I agree with you on the homemade vanilla.

4) Connoisseur Caramel Honey Macadamia.

5) Anything from the fancy icecream places in Fremantle!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Fav would have to be cookies and cream - yum!

Unknown on September 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yummy Yummy Yummy
Now I want Icecream

My favourites
- Pistachio
- Cookies and Cream
- Baileys and Hazelnut
- Bounty
- White Chocolate
Mmmmm Cold Rock Mmmmm

Nicky
(www.alittlebitprecious.blogspot.com)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015