Monday, September 7

Celebrity Masterchef Australia Update 4 - Contestants 17 down, one to go...


Peter Rowsthorn (46 years old - Victoria)  Actor, Comedian.  He's a natural wit, this one's going to be entertaining....

 
Simon Katich (34 years old - New South Wales)  Australian International Cricketer and Captain of NSW Blues Cricket Side - a fierce competitor, let's see if it translates to CMCA.
 
Fuzzy (Faustina) Agolley (25 years old - New South Wales)   This is surely to bring in the kid market?  She does have an interesting heritage (Chinese/Ghanian) however, might surprise us.  Follow her on twitter or see her myspace page
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Anon on September 7, 2009 at 1:30 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

FINALLY! A couple I am actually excited about!!! I was beginning to think I was going to have to give Celebrity MasterChef the cold shoulder. I am a bit dissappointed about the format: apparently they are going to have 3 new celebs each week, of which one goes through to the final. I much prefer to see everyone every week and see them gradually whittled down, as then you can get to 'know' them and watch them develop. This seems all a bit "quick let's get something back on the air while the concept's still hot" to me... I was SO in love with the Australian MasterChef season 1 though, so hopefully this is good too!

Isn't it crazy how seriously I am thinking about this - a TV programme?!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015