Sunday, September 27

Peppa Pig, I've got a bone to pick with you...



Can you PLEASE change the ringtone on your phone!!??

Whenever you are on, whether it be on TV or DVD at home or in the car I'm am constantly looking for my phone when your phone rings.  My hubby has also been caught out telling me to answer my phone and stop letting it ring (yes I do that when I'm cooking but hey).. 

My kids are now thinking I am funnier than you as a result of this confusion.

Sincerely,
Liss
Mummy to three frills.
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Stacey on August 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG, I do exactly the same thing. And it always seem to happen when I am in the middle of changing a poo-ey nappy.... Aaaargh!!! It is kind of funny though, as I fall for it everytime :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015