Monday, September 7

Meal Plan Monday - getting back with the program!


When we got home last Tuesday, luckily I had sorted dinner before we left, but the rest of the week - no real plan...! I was lost and I hated having to think about it because I was tired and not motivated to whip up culinary creations du jour!

So I'm looking forward to my meal plan this week.. just so there's a plan...Stan.

Tonight:        Pumpkin Soup and Crusty Bread
Tuesday:       Tortillia bake
Wednesday: Lasagne
Thursday:     Meatloaf
Friday:         Homemade Hamburgers
Saturday:     (we are going to a party Saturday so if anything baked beans!)
Sunday:        Roast Beef
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on September 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yum! Do you get people inviting themselves over to dinner after seeing the menu for the week? ;)

Liss on September 7, 2009 at 8:06 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ha, funny. No! I do get people request things though when we do plan a dinner! hehe.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on September 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh snap again! I haven't planned for the past two weeks "because I was too busy" Ha! I felt so disorganised, spent a fortune and barely enjoyed anything. It's leftovers tonight, and into the plan tomorrow {might steal a few of your ideas...}


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015