Thursday, September 24

Reality Bites:



Australian Idol - I have broken up with you again.  I loved you for the first few years and then things just weren't exciting me anymore.  I had thought we might be back together this year, but now I know, we're not meant to be.  Bye bye.

Tabatha - if I were to turn gay for anyone I think it might be you.  Your directness and acidic wit have me in raptures!  No punches to be pulled, you are ON FIRE.  Peoples if you are not watching Tabatha takes over you are m.i.s.s.i.n.g OUT.


The Fashion Show
Well I love Isaac Mizrahi.  Fell in love with him back in the 90's when I saw his film Unzipped.  To me he is fashion.  So I just have to watch the show, if only just for him.

But this show I thought might be a rip-off of Project Runway - but it's not.  It fits into sister-type show.  The Fashion Show centres in on ready-to-wear and the commerical side of fashion.. The contestants aren't really what I would peg as the "next biggest things" it's a bunch of every flavour designers - avant garde, underwear, evening wear, street wear, BEWARE.  I'm sure some if not most of them were also cast for the possible drama factors, there's some cooky characters there.  This show will not bore.
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yeah I'm the same with Australian Idol - I switched off and even my kids aren't all that fussed over it.
Just seems so..... contrived now. Like we're so cynical and the contestants are all quite savvy. the innocence has gone, perhaps?!

(god that is deep for reality tv commentating!)

Alycia on September 24, 2009 at 7:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Off to check out The Fashion Show!

Ta!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015