Tuesday, September 29

KitchenCovets: Robert Gordon Australia


I used these cutest cupcake/muffin papers yesterday - what I love about them is you can use a regular baking tray - no need for a muffin/cupcake baking tray as they hold their shape when you fill them up.  They come in loads of cute colours too - I bought mine for $5.95 for 50.  I think they would be great for birthday parties because they are non-gender specific.  They also stock matching bunting for your parties too!



They have many designs, (polka dots for you 'Telle !)
 and I just adore these ones for an afternoon tea or a girls' birthday party.

And look matching high-tea platters!  I love these.  I'm not one for patterned china or platters but in this case, I would make the exception RRP $34.95

$24.95



Try not to have a coniption like I did at this next picture.  I love the heart shaped baker. I already have a fluted pie dish that matches...the jug is a bit special too, though I'd want that to be white.
Jug1.6l $39.95
Heartshape baker $39.95
These all come in a range of colours (on right)

Oh, and this jelly mould MUST be mine. just must! $34.95
 


These are what I've coveting for every-day stuff.  Although I know it kind of looks like a dog bowl, I know it would be fabulous for some of Nigella's Union Square Nuts.(27cm diameter)
$69.95 each
 
And I desperately need some pasta plates (20cm diameter).
  I actually NEED tfhese.$16.95 each
 
A little bit of fantasy as I already have a perfectly good cake stand - but hey, I could use another right for the girls' birthday..?  There will be two cakes afterall?
RRP $49.95

 

I would really love this.  I could see me using it for christmas cupcakes - don't you think?  I would use it at other times too of course.. but red.. or white?
I think this is a bargain at $34.95 - holds 16 cupcakes or muffins
 

And for all my jams and pickles.. cute huh?
Pack of 36 os $4.95
 

These ones are not really my style but I know a certain someone who will probaby gasp when she sees them.

Fridge magnets$14.95 set of 4

 ceramic gift tags $7.95 each


Now, Aaron at Robert Gordon Australia, informs me all these items are available at their Pakenham store but if you don't live in Victoria, you can phone order these and other items by calling direct to the store on (03) 59413 302.  


Stay tuned for more kitchencovets next week!




Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on September 29, 2009 at 5:54 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Awww how gorgeous are those things!? I bought some of their polka dot cupcake liners the other day but have yet to use them :)

Kirrily on September 29, 2009 at 7:17 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was broswing Robert Gordon today - I am after the pink heart shaped doilies!!! Will call them tomorrow!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks for the tip with the cupcake cases. I bought those stripey ones last week to use for Miss Z's First Birthday Garden Party this weekend. I'll know not to need the muffin tray now! I can't wait to get baking this weekend and then take lots of pics of the day!

PinkPatentMaryJanes on September 29, 2009 at 9:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Need, need, need, need and NEED - how right you are, and bless your frilly socks for thinking of me! xx

Danielle on September 30, 2009 at 1:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ok, now I want to drive all the way to Pakenham (about as far in the opposite direction from me as you can get for Melbourne!) and check it all out in person!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I pretty much want all of it! I love kitchenwares :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015