Tuesday, September 15

Is someone's trash always someones' treasure?


I'm big on using services of freecycle and reuseit - I regularly get and give on these sites.... but lately these are NO JOKE some of the stuff people are trying to offload:

"I have a CD case featuring Nelly - Sweat Suit with all the inserts which includes a poster of the beautiful boy singer. As for the CD, well, my daughter has left it somewhere in a CD player somewhere in the world. The CD case is in excellent condition as the 2 inserts.



If you have an interest, email XXXXX"

'100% cotton Jockey & Bonds mens briefs size small fits waist 75-80cm. All in good condition. Please reply with collection times



XXXXX'

Surprisingly, there's been no takers for either...
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Gabrielle on September 15, 2009 at 5:26 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Why would they think that anyone would want either of those things? Are they free or do they expect money for them?!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on September 15, 2009 at 7:32 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh. My. Goodness.

That's too funny. x

greenfumb on September 15, 2009 at 10:38 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Surely the first one was a joke!

I am the queen of trash, today I brought home a pallet ( for building coops), a tailors dummy (for teen 2 to practise sewing) and a broken lawn mower catcher (for a nesting box). I'm sure my colleagues think I am insane!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015