Wednesday, September 23

Update on the BabyGarden


It's going well, in fact better than well, it's going OFF!

We're at the point now where this weekend we can start planting some of the baby garden into the big vege patch.  Very exciting!

Here's some pics I took this afternoon (a fraction of what we've got going but it's easy to tell what is what)




I think we *may* have enough lettuce here to get us through the summer, what do you think?

 
I'm so proud of the pumpkins given that I dried the seeds from some pumpkins we ate!



And here is the lovely dust - you can see where I've wiped my finger across...


Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess on September 23, 2009 at 9:22 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What an amazing job you are doing of the 'baby' garden! Look forward to the next instalment after the transplant.........Good luck!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015