Friday, September 4

FrillyFrivolousFriday - This is serious...


Hope you're close to or have had a few Friday night beverages - you might need it to appreciate this fully.

It is totally serious I realise but it makes me giggle.
From Nathan Foley formerly of Hi-5 - his Myspace page:


This is the 'ooh I can be grown up... like a 45 year old has-been cabaret singer' pose ....not far off the mark really.


Say I will what? Let the image of you in orange and purple happy pants leave my memory? Don't think so unfortunately.


This, I have no words, just giggles every time I see it.


I'm sure there is a fan-base out there - what... those kids that were chanting Nathans' name at the first Hi-5 concerts I think are old enough to order at the bar now right?

In all seriousness, maybe a musical would be more his style? or should be?
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on September 4, 2009 at 9:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hehe! It's hard to picture him out of Hi 5 and I never really watched Hi 5! I lived through the 80s so I have many, many, many embarassing hair photos. Why on earth I thought hair that big was good, I have no idea!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on September 5, 2009 at 7:55 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh my! Oh my!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015