Tuesday, September 1

Good morning springtime...!



Although this last week has seemed much like summer! (between 24-29 daily) I've caught my first bit of sun, and we're headed home this morning - back to the spring cleaning and getting our spring gardening happening.


I love spring, it's my favourite season of the year. I love the weather gets warm without getting too sticky, the blooms are out and it's gorgeous in the garden... our house is made for an indoor/outdoor lifestyle so the house gets a happier vibe about it too. I'm sure as a whole we'll have some happier moods all around. Spring cleaning continues outside and starting inside next week.
I love daylight savings, just over a month and we'll be having dinners outside, barbeques on a regular basis..
The weather people say it's going to be a warm spring.... but also high risk of bushfires, so best I start looking at home and contents again given we are surrounded by National Park.. hmmm.. any recommendations?
Inspire me, what are your plans or what do you love about spring?

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015