Tuesday, September 22

Top Five Tuesday: Flowers


I've always adored flowers, but I'm also a bit of a flower snob.  For example, carnations give me the willies... I really DO NOT like them. *shudder*  I'm not overly fond of natives..  I never learned so much about flowers until I got engaged, looking for my wedding flowers was extensive and intense!  I ended up going with my first (known) choice in the end.

OK - my top 5:
1.  Gardenia

2.  Freesia

3. Tea Rose (Mellow Yellow is my fave)

4  Hellebore

5.  Hyacinth (pink/white)

What's yours? post here or link back your favourites posted on your blog - I want to know!!

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on September 22, 2009 at 6:24 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I ♥ flowers!

1. Gardenia
2. Freesias
3. Poppies
4. Rannunculus
5. Peonies


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015