Wednesday, May 20

FrillyQuizWednesday: Who am I?


This weeks' quiz is...who am I?


Last weeks' quiz - Where am I is....
A building in Repulse Bay, Hong Kong that famously observes feng shui. The hole is designed to let the dragon access to the water from the top of the mountain behind the building. I learned when passing it on a tour to Stanley Markets that many years ago a prominent Hong Kong Businessman built the building without the hole but was advised it would be bad feng shui and would bring him bad luck, so the design was changed.

Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Amanda on May 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You're Holly Hobbie! My absolute favourite dress, that I wore until it would not go over my head anymore, had her emblazoned on the front. Ah, the memories.

Jaime on May 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Holly Hobby!! I remember her.

Amanda on May 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG!! that is soooooo bizarre - i was only thinking of the holly hobby sheets i used to have as a kid!!! that is spooky. what made you choose her this week????

Liss on May 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Bugmum Amanda, & Amanda - I used to have a pinky/mauve polyester (!!)hooded dress - I used to LOVE it and wore it like you, until it could not be worn anymore!

I've been giving some thought to my memories of my fifth birthday seeing as my eldest baby is about to turn five :) I wore that dress on my birthday :)

I also had HH sewing machine, and it really worked! Did anyone else have that?
http://www.mialbum.com.mx/Foto-WZBEWL8O.jpg


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015