Monday, June 22

Motivation Monday


This is where I am at the moment:

And this is where I should be:

Most of us are pretty good at keeping promises to others and pretty bad at keeping promises to ourselves.- Lawrence LeShan

OK, want to do some things this week and I'm going to make myself a to-do/motivation list every Monday - and I'm sorry - I'm going to have to share it - to keep me to my word!

Feel free to do your own Motivation Monday! 5 do-or-die things only.



This week I will:
1. Take photos of the kids
2. Make a few cakes for storing in the freezer
3. Clean out my bl**dy hall cupboard
4. Call my Nan in Adelaide
5. Sort out the Cauliflower in the vege garden
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I like this idea...I write notes in my diary planner and I love to tick them off when I've done them. Super satisfying!

Say hi to your Nan for me :))

carly on June 22, 2009 at 9:50 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

i did one :)

http://everyonewantsthis.blogspot.com/2009/06/motivation-monday.html

Bee on June 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm playing too :) I'm a total list maker, it's verging on OCD really.

http://four-little-higgs.blogspot.com/2009/06/motivation-monday.html


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015