Monday, February 22

'You can be (almost) anything you want to be'


Further to the recent discussions on princesses/self esteem - Eloise came out with 'I want to be a Mummy when I grow up'.  Lovely, but I thought I'd add - you can be a Mummy AND a Doctor, or a Mummy AND an astronaut.  Hmmm she thought.... 'Yes, I think so Mummy.  I'm going to be a Mummy AND a teacher' (hardly surprising given how she currently idolises her school teacher).

Olivia then pipes up into the conversation 'Mummy, I'm going to be a princess AND and astronaut'.  Good idea I thought, hope she can handle the publicity.

Then Laura came out with one which led to a whole OTHER discussion.  'Mummy, I'm going to be Chinese AND a Doctor'.

That kid comes up with something every day that cracks me up!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

DaniV on February 22, 2010 at 2:48 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG! How gorgeous, I just cracked up, that is one to tell at their 21st's!

Narelle said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOL what a classic!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on February 28, 2010 at 8:03 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My inner Hollywood agent is coming out...these girls need a show! :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015