Monday, June 29

Motivation Monday: This works!


OK, so how did you do?
I got all the of things off my list - so I'm happy! (well albeit one but I will be doing that this morning - Call my Nan in Adelaide) My linen closet is beaautiful and it's great having the camera back and taking pics of my growing girls again!

This week:
1. Clean out the nick-nack drawer in the kitchen (you know the one with batteries/birthday candles etc in it!! Does everyone have one of these or is it just us?)
2. Get to the library
3. Chase my FTB eligibility with Stupidlink
4. Download and print the recycling schedule from the council website
5. Sew table runners

OK, what's yours - link it up people!

Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

carly on June 29, 2009 at 9:18 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

mines on my blog xx

Bee on June 29, 2009 at 9:42 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My week last week went down the drain with family emergencies and I managed to only do two things off my list. I think I will give it a miss this week otherwise it will just depress me when nothing gets done again!

But hooray for doing everything off your list, that's fantastic! Good luck for this week too :)

pinkpatentmaryjanes on June 29, 2009 at 10:12 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I've linked mine - and crossed off the top one mere moments after posting {yes, it was the easiest, but also the most annoying!}

I cleaned my odds and sods draw a few weeks ago, and threw out all but one of those mangy long, taper candles. Should we ever have a blackout again I'm just lighting some of the many pretty candles I have dotted around the house so it'll smell pretty while we're looking gorgeous by candlelight.

Alycia on June 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What are you making your table runners out of?? Good luck with your list! I'm not making one just yet! My week starts Wednesday!

Gabrielle on June 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Well done and what a great idea. So easy to let the weeks slip past.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015