Wednesday, June 24

Dear person/s who won the OzLotto Jackpot...


Now then. If you won the 50 million or part-thereof in OzLotto last night I'd like to appeal to your generous side (i.e. beg) for these items that would certainly make my life just that little bit (a lot) more pleasurable.....

Dualit four slot toaster in red. When I lived in London, my boyfriends' mum had one - my love affair with dualit has been around since 1993... now it's in red.. well what can I say?
Kitchenaid - artisan *sob*
I'll also need one of these: the ravioli attachment :)
Plus the dough hook and the whisk - you know I'll use it!



Whilst I'm at it, I'll add the breadmaker I want - the Cuisinart:




Now I've added it up, it's about $3,000 - think about all the lovely pictures I'd be able to post and the wonderful recipes I'd be able to create!?
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on June 24, 2009 at 12:10 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

It's the least they can do. And hey, maybe there's a bulk discount and they can buy a set for me in either pale pink or pistachio green {see, not fussy, will accept either colour, easily pleased...}

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! on June 24, 2009 at 1:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Nobody won so it jackpots to 60mil next week! You still have a chance!

I own a red 4-slot toaster extremly similar to the one you have pictured (except it's all red, matches my red benchtops!) and it is the best! Got it from Nest, was $90 but we had a gift voucher leftover from our engagement party and I had to have it. It's the best! And so cute!

Krysbrem on June 25, 2009 at 10:29 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

NOONE WON IT!

And I even brought a ticket for the first time in ages.... Oh well maybe next week if I have spare funds for a ticket or better yet remember to get it.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015