Saturday, June 6

Doll House


Wouldn't your little girl love this dollhouse?
What if it wasn't a dollhouse but her ROOM?

Isn't it amazing?

I saw it the other night on Extreme Makeover Home Edition... that show needs sponsorship by Kleenex, I usually almost tear up and get emotional when they tell their stories and the crew half-kill themselves getting the house ready - driven with inspiration. Then the reveal.. oh it's... sob.... so emotional!!

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Unknown on June 6, 2009 at 7:10 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

It's cute, but imagine having to redo it when she outgrows it in a couple of years!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on June 6, 2009 at 8:08 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm doing a post this week on Lacey's doll house. I tell you it's almost as expensive to decorate as it is a real house.

That house is cute, and I love that show! They go above and beyond for all the families. And the houses look AMAZING!

Leila on June 7, 2009 at 3:16 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh it's so pretty - I'D love that dollhouse :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015