Thursday, June 25

I don't want to alarm you.. but..


It's exactly 6 months until Christmas.

Stop looking away from the computer and shaking your head! Start making your list, checking it twice! If you are looking to make some presents this year - get started! I'm actually going to make some new christmas stockings this year and some decorations I think!

For us Aussie's the big toy sales are about to descend on us:

Myer starts TODAY - also if you use this voucher from today until June 28, and you have a MyerOne card, you get an extra 10% off.
Big W starts July 2
Kmart starts July 2
Target starts July 23
Do you love me or hate me now?

Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Ally {mtm} on June 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Crazy!!!

I wish Myer had given me my staff discount card on time, I could have CLEANED UP!!!!

Bee on June 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I wasn't planning on doing Xmas laybys this year, but I probably will now. I'm also planning on making the boys stockings, and maybe a few people some other gifts. I am always so last minute with Christmas, I'm hoping this year I won't be as bad as I have the past few years. It just sneaks up on me!

Rina on June 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Urgh. Thanks. Thanks a whole bunch. LOL

Vicki on June 25, 2009 at 5:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hate you Hate you :P

You didn't have to tell me that! lol

Katy on June 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay! BRING * IT * ON!!!!!!!!!!! It's my turn to do Christmas, can't wait!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015