Monday, June 22

Meal Plan Monday


Well last week? We did pretty well. I think I need to be a bit flexible because some days I have time to make things, and some days I don't!

I didn't make the salmon pie last week - our trip to Canberra didn't allow the time when I got home... so we've got an extra meal up our sleeve.

This week:
Tonight: Chorizo Fennel Hotpot.
Tuesday: Tuna Macaroni Bake
Wednesday:Pumpkin Soup
Thursday: Rich Beef Casserole and rice
Saturday: Sausage, Eggplant and Tomato Casserole
Sunday: Roast Lamb dinner


Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

rachel from springpad on June 23, 2009 at 1:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Homemade pizza's a favorite in my house, we usually make it on the weekends. Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to find some good toppings at the farmer's market. You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015