Monday, June 1

The ultimate...


If I were to invent something that would make my life just that little bit easier... it would be a Diet Coke Fountain. I am an addict, I'm not ashamed to say it. I have never had a cup of coffee in my life, I just can't drink tea anymore and I drink very very rarely, and don't smoke, so this, this is my vice.

3 children and little sleep require caffeine.

So I'd have a diet coke tap on my sink, that went to a central tank of free diet coke. And it wouldn't be post-mix diet coke (Oh my that stuff is foul, how can it even be called Diet Coke I don't know!?). And it means I could have some whenever I wanted. There would never be a panic if it ran out...
I would also not need to recycle so many bottles, and save petrol getting it from the shop, and you know, it would totally be a step forward in improving the environment! OK, well MY environment anyway!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Bee on June 1, 2009 at 2:14 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love it! Coke is my one vice, too. I also don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, don't like coffee (well I like iced coffee, but it's got too many calories for me to drink it more then once in a blue moon) or tea. But it's gotta be real coke for me, aspartame gives me raging migrains that lasts weeks. I just limit myself to two cans a day, but it's what gets me going in the morning and starts my day off right.

nellbe on June 6, 2009 at 1:09 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yes a great idea. Can I have a coffee one?


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015