Saturday, June 13

HappySnapSaturday: Blushing Bride


Chantelle has kindy tagged me for her favourite photo challenge:

It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people.

I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.

I have many favourite photos, it's really hard to choose just one. This pic is me and my Dad, walking towards the rotunda, where I got married. This one makes me smile because it reminds me of a few things:

- Obviously the joyous and perfect day my hubby and I got married.
- How sweet it was that my Dad was so nervous on the way to the ceremony in the car. Very uncharacteristic of my Dad who is the coolest cucumber there is. The trip to the ceremony was lovely with cars honking the wedding car and jokingly saying 'don't do it' 'Marry me instead' it was really funny. As we got to the top of the street to descend into Balmoral the driver said 'It's not to late to change your mind, I can do a blockie?'. My response 'No way, I'm going to get married!'

It was a perfect day.

Now I need to tag three people
Casa Del Talimack (who incidentally was at my wedding!)
If I haven't tagged you and you want to do it anyway - go for your life!

Print this post in friendly format

7 lovely comments:

Gabrielle on June 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You look so happy!

Kat on June 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

that I was and it was a gorgeous day and you were beautiful!!! Now to think of a photo.

carly on June 13, 2009 at 11:17 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

beautiful picture! you look so happy!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Beautiful photo!! I just saw this, so I will have to think about what photo I want to use. Thanks for tagging me!

nellbe on June 14, 2009 at 6:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Gorgeous photo. Thanks for the tag - Chantelle tagged me also but I cheated and only did one photo :)

Leimay on August 18, 2011 at 5:59 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Such a bright smile on your face :)

Jodie Ansted on August 18, 2011 at 9:50 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Gorgeous!!! And i love that I've heard the love story behind this union. ;) xxx


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015