Saturday, June 20

Tagged.


Thanks to Jaime for tagging me in the meme-of-the-moment!

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people. So, I'm not tagging 8 other bloggers, 5 will do.



What is your current obsession?
Probably recipe hunting and frugality.

What are you wearing today?
Don't know yet, I'm still in my PJ's!

What’s for dinner?
According to my menu plan, tonight it is HomeMade Hamburgers

What’s the last thing you bought?
Some milk - I have growing girls!

What are you listening to right now?
TV in the background of my girls chit-chattering

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Bed, for some sleep... seriously probably eat Tapas in Madrid. Yum.

Which language do you want to learn?
I'd like to learn spanish, regain some of my french, italian and german would be good too.

What do you love most about where you currently live?
Our enormous garden, the country-like community we live in although we are so close to everything -it's like an unknown oasis - I love that it still has a 'progress committee'.

What is your favorite colour?
Red - like you need to ask!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My wedding dress for sentimental reasons

Describe your personal style?
Sadly, it is utilitarian - a reflection of my lifestyle and budget (and size)

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
Do I have to spend it? Probably on the kids! I want a kitchenaid - maybe a layby on one!

What are you going to do after this?
Make breakfast for the brood.

What are your favorite films?
I have many. Fast times at Ridgemont High, Trust, Bridget Jones, Waitress.



Who’s work/designs are you inspired by?
I love Jeffrey Smart. His work is breathtaking to me.

Your favourite books?
Many of my cookbooks, but I loved the Tales of the City series by Armistead Maupin.

Do you collect anything?
Can't think of anything.... probably recipe books.

What makes you follow a blog?
It could be anything from a writing style to something I relate to, or maybe even just topics that interest me.

Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I should comment more often than I should! I'm a lurking commenter.

Whats one thing you dream of doing?
Having child-free time without guilt with my hubby.

What is your biggest regret?
Life's too short to dwell on regrets.

I'm going to tag:

Sparsley Kate
Pink Patent MaryJanes
Mama Kat
Words
Bowenvale 321
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

carly on June 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

i love waitress and bridget too!

Amanda on June 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

where do you get your piccies and trailers from eg masterchef, antm, book covers? it looks oh so professional!!!

Aneets on June 20, 2009 at 6:43 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love the movie Trust- so few people have seen it!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015