Thursday, June 4

RealityBites: Dropping like Flies...


...oh the relief on Masterchef as both whinging-crying-Kate made her martyr's exit and then bubbye Aaron..Nice of George to offer him a job - Sam must be feeling his number is almost up..? Hope so.

Could the guest chef Guy Rossi chosen a more complicated dish for the challenge? Quail eggs, lobster? Poor Justine, destined to fail methinks. Obviously Guy caught the episode with Julia beating Pete Evans? Loved the fishing/fish challenge.. very cool!

HomeMade was a bit Meh this week... I can't say I loved anything in the house apart from Jason's bathroom - but I'm a square freak! I love squares.

ANTM - I love Alex Perry - and Trevor his assistant - "Cassie's really wonky isn't she?".. more wonky than you know mate! Nice to see Alice Burdeau (I love her) and Alex even mentioned the similarity between Alice and Adele! (See? told you!) Have decided don't like Franky... takes bitchy to a new level. Clare aced the fashion show but bombed the photo shoot - Adele is starting to shine...Cassie's going soon, I can feel it in my bones - hoorah! The previews for next week look excellent! Can't wait!


Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

pinkpatentmaryjanes on June 4, 2009 at 1:27 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh, but Liss - the bait, the horror of the bait... Now I'll try just about anything food-wise, but the bait situation had me feeling v queasy. My daughter was horrified that Aaron was offered a job - thought it was distinctly unfair to all the other contestants.

I'm also seriously in love with ANTM and was a wee bit excited to see Alice as well. Still haven't decided who I think shall win - Claire, Tahnee or maybe even Adele these days...

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! on June 4, 2009 at 2:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I agree, how could they have thought serving bait was ever going to be a good idea?!?! As soon as you hear bait you automatically think of something old and going off, not something you would potentially be served on a plate! bad call and they paid for it.

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I haven't been keeping up with these shows at all... no excuses. Last year I was right into the modeling show, but this year I haven't watched one episode. I'm on the internet too much instead! ;)

Amanda on June 4, 2009 at 8:35 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

we got rid of foxtel so i have to go to the gym and watch top model. i had to stay on that dam treadmill for over an hour to watch the end - i love it. addicted to master chef. bait - how ridiculous - wouldn't want to eat in trevor's restaurant! glad aaron's gone - didn't like him and his mouth annoyed me!!! just need survivor to start up, hehehe


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015