Monday, June 29

MealPlanMonday: most of the hard work over..


I'm liking this meal planning. I've really surprised myself. I love knowing there will be no wastage. I love that I have planned my meals according to our schedule and now I have a number of doubled recipes waiting in the freezer for coming weeks (lasagne, meatloaf, beef casserole).

This week:
Monday(tonight) - Vegetarian Nachos (using zucchini and Liss' homemade taco seasoning)
Tuesday - Bangers and Mash
Wednesday - Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday - Lasagne (from freezer)
Friday - Magically Moist Fish and homemade chips
Saturday - no dinner as we're going to a birthday party but taking Lollygobblebliss bombs with us. We'll have a hot lunch of oven baked risotto beforehands.
Sunday - Meatloaf (from freezer)

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015