Tuesday, June 16

Tuesday: What will they think of next #10


Every blogger needs a set of these this winter - USB heated slippers.


"Technology marches on, and now even heated USB slippers have gone "dual core." Thanko now gives you an individual control for each foot with its latest USB Warmer Slippers with a two-step temperature control switch for each slipper, letting you crank up the heat on one foot while leaving your other foot lukewarm."

Buy from Audiocubes
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Bee on June 16, 2009 at 8:30 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I need some of those! My feet are always like icicles, I think putting regular slippers on just insulates the cold to stay IN!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on June 16, 2009 at 9:55 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Haha love this idea! My hands and feet always feel the cold. Although it might mean being chained to the computer.... :P

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! on June 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I so need them! My feet too are usually icicles and I totally agree Bethwyn...shoes only keep the cold in! the only part of me really warm is the thighs from the laptop!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015