Thursday, June 18

RealityBites - credit where credit's due


WHHHHY?

Why the HECK! is Cassie still on ANTM?
Why did Franky go when they admitted she killed the photoshoot?

Lame, lame, LAME!!

If Cassie isn't the first on that plane home from London next week I will just be utterly disgusted instead of annoyed. If I see her put on the waterworks again and said 'I tried my hardest because *insert suck up excuse here*' I will throw something at my TV.

Clare is getting a little bit annoying even though she is performing and trying very hard to rise about the schoolgirl crap. Loved Tahnee's shot this week. Second week in a row I've loved her shot, guess that means she's my favourite.


HomeMade
Has Darren been possessed by Annie? Shame Leonie went home, really thought it would be Chontelle. How annoying was the couple with owner with the red hair (The Petersens)? I know it's their home but aren't they getting this for free? If you need some extra storage - buy it afterwards 'I want my dining table this way' she should have just done it herself honestly. Her husband was even getting the irrits with her. That said, in that situation I might well be the same. (ok I would be) but I don't think I'd do the show or I'd shut up and re-do it later -wouldn't you?

Favourite room by Leonie - the booted contestant! (doesn't make sense!)

MasterChef:

Well interesting week. Sandra went, not a moment too soon, she was flailing. Then there's Genie - the Mums are almost gone -just Julie left. I think Poh, Sam and Andre can all leave now. I can't say any of them impress me.

Loved the masterclass this week - even though I hate coffee - I could easily see myself making some chocolate or praline eclairs. Salivating now just thinking about it. That nougat that Chris made (well with help but hey!) for the wedding last night looked sensational. None of this is very god for my healthkick!

The planet cake demo last night was great too as I love decorating cakes.

It's been a week or bloodshed this week too - between Sam, Genie and Julie last week the medics on set I'm sure are earning their bucks!


Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Cassie's the one the media dubbed the 'bogan chick' is that right? And she's still on the show? Does she take a great photo?

I still haven't seen an episode!

FRANNIE on June 18, 2009 at 10:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I just want to give a quick thanks for following my blog.

And I wanted to ask how you find the time to get in all the tellie time when you're racing after those 2 adorable girls. Girl Power at its best!

Liss on June 19, 2009 at 12:55 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

No problem Frannie! Thanks for the return follow! :) These shows are on after my three gorgeous girls are in bed of an evening!

Kirrily on June 19, 2009 at 1:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Cassie's photos are amazing - I actually quite like her. I can see her upbringing has had a big effect, negatively, on how she acts and I'm really thrilled she's being given a fair go.
I love Tahnee too. She's my favourite!

With HomeMade, is it free? I keep meaning to try and find out!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on June 19, 2009 at 2:12 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I thought that the wedding episode of Masterchef was great! Poh needs to calm down, she freaks out way too much -it makes me anxious watching her! lol

Chantel on June 19, 2009 at 5:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm with you Re: Cassie! She definately needs to go!

I'm loving Masterchef - was dissapointed last night that Poh left. They are all so good now it will be hard to pick the winner!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015