Tuesday, June 30

Dream Dinner Party for Eight.


No budget. Any guests dead or alive you could invite.... what would I do?

First of all, don't get me wrong - I love to cook - but I love being cooked for too. So I think I'd take a break from the kitchen and ask Nigella Lawson to cook and eat with us. At her house would be fine, as she'd be comfortable there... that's important to me!

So that's my first guest. Nigella
Of course there would be my hubby.

I'd invite Anthony Bourdain, he is so witty and brutally honest. At least entertaining!
For my hubby I'd invite Henry Rollins Ellen, of course Ellen - and with Ellen must come Portia.To serenade us after dinner or sing for his supper - I'd have a tough choice between Sting and Elliot Smith - but seeing as Elliot Smith is no longer earthbound, I'll go for Sting.

If I had a cancellation - I'd invite Bruno.
How about you? If you're not part of the BlogThis challenge - head over and join in!

Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Katy on June 30, 2009 at 8:39 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was going to steal Nigella too!!

Cathie on June 30, 2009 at 8:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

ooohh, love your guest list! I'd be scared that Nigella would critic my meal though..but hopefully she'd bring dessert :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love your guest list! Especially Ellen and Portia! And my hubby would be thrilled to bits if I invited Henry Rollins as well! Hmm, I wanna come! :D

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on July 1, 2009 at 9:58 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Fantastic guest list! I think I'd have to put Nigella and Gordon and Sacha Baron Cohen as himself (definitely not Borat given what he did at that hilarious dinner!)

PinkPatentMaryJanes on July 1, 2009 at 1:38 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I don't think I could stand having Bruno over - I wouldn't get to swallow as I'd be spitting my food out in hysterics! Great list though - especially the idea of Nigella cooking!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015