Tuesday, June 2

Stumped...


I often wash the dishes and think about things and say to myself 'yeah, must blog about that'... then only 10 steps away from my laptop and 1,379 interuptions, I've forgotten it. Temporary Bloggers Block....had it? My prayers have been answered like many Aussie bloggers who are heading over to http://www.blogthis.com.au/
Designed to connect and inspire people in their blogging experiences - find new blogs to read for inspiration or take part in weekly blog challenges with a subject... I tag my BlogThis challenges here. There will also be a featured post of the week, tips and tricks to make your blogging experience fun and easy and information about blog giveaways.
Great when you have a brain-fart!

Head on over and sign on up!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Amanda on June 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks for being one of the driving forces behind Blog This - I love the challenges!

courtley said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love reading your blog Liss. It always makes me smile


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015