Thursday, June 18

Lucky me


I have been a lucky girl lately.

I won a free photoshoot and photo from Krisp Photography thanks to the lovely baby Lacey at FatMumSlim. We haven't had professional shots at all since we became a family of five some years ago so I'm thinking we'll see if we can have it shot where we got married, at Balmoral... 't'would be lovely.
This week whilst clearing my spam I found I'd also won an advice from http://www.australianwomenonline.com/ to let me know I'd also won a copy of book Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy by Sue Whiting and illustrations by Sarah Davis, plus a bonus music CD with narration by Antonia Kidman! Woot! We're always needing new books!

Happy Thursday everyone - nearly the weekend!

Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Katy on June 18, 2009 at 8:42 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay! Lucky Liss! You deserve it!!

We haven't had a photo shoot ever, and it's something I'm seriously considering for my milestone birthday this year to capture a moment in time.

pinkpatentmaryjanes on June 18, 2009 at 8:52 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

How wonderful - what a lovely week! Good for you x

Bee on June 18, 2009 at 10:06 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations :)

Amanda on June 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hooray for you, Liss! Hope you can share one of the shots when they're done!

Sue Whiting on June 18, 2009 at 10:05 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

HI Liss,
How on earth did we ever survive before the internet? Google alerts led me to your blog. I hope you and your girls enjoy Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. I certainly enjoyed writing it. My own sugar plum fairy has just turned 18, is studying Marine Biology and planning a trip to Ecuador. Yikes! They grow up way too fast. Have enjoyed reading your blog.
Cheers
Sue Whiting

Liss on June 19, 2009 at 12:58 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Sue thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! Your book arrived this morning and I read it to my five year old tonight - we loved it! Tomorrow we're going to read it again with the CD! I wish you every success with it - because it's a wonderful book. I wish I could find a pic of the book somewhere - the illustrations are gorgeous too!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015