Monday, November 9

Meal Plan Monday



Well how did last week go?  A bit of a muddle but I managed to stick to most of the meal plan - Tuesday being a bit  of a heatwave, I needed to swap a cooler meal for that day and yesterday we needed to ditch the roast as I had forgotten to take it out of the freezer! Duh!  Luckily hotdog buns and rolls were on special at Coles, so I was able to improvise cheaply and it was a bit of a night off cooking.


If you had a meal plan, how did it go?

This week:
Monday - Roast Lamb with Juniper Berries
Tuesday - Chicken Divan
Wednesday - Meatloaf (in freezer already - I'm actually going out for dinner this is for the family!)
Thursday - Chorizo and Fennel Hotpot
Friday - Beef Stroganoff
Saturday -  Homemade Pizza
Sunday - Curried Sausages
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Katy on November 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Another yummy week!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015