Tuesday, August 17

It's competition central around here....


Firstly can I say I am truly, truly overwhelmed by the voting response in Kidspot's Top 50 Bloggers!  I had a look last night before heading to bed and my heart leapt!

So if you have voted, thank you thank you THANK YOU. A big thanks to those of you who have spread the word too - your support humbles me!

If you haven't had time yet, and you'd like to support me it's two quick clicks - here, and then click on the 'vote for me' button. You don't need to sign up to anything or enter your details either!


Now, that's enough about me... let's get to you..!

If you live in North America or have a friend or relative that does - enter or pass on the link - there's a $60 giftcard to cookware.com!





And lastly (but not leastly!) The winner of the Uberkate father's day giveaway...
Corinne!  Corinne went to TOWN of this competition which didn't go un-noticed!  Uberkate will be contacting Corinne about her personalised 'living range' cufflinks for a very special Daddy in her life - valued at $395!  Congratulations Corinne!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) on August 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hooray!! Thank you sooooooo much, I'm thrilled!

I may have been a bit eager to win *cough, cough*

Thanks again, you've made my day!!

PS - good luck with Kidspot, you've already got my vote.

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You got my vote!

BabyMac on August 17, 2010 at 8:11 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

And mine...you had me saying I was in your top 5....! SO hope you win...but which kid misses out ;)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015