Tuesday, July 7

Steamy affair.



I've seen a lot of steam today.

When Eloise came out of her room announcing my Mum was on the phone - little darling (!!) had called her on her mobile.  In Cairns.  Or when Laura decided she would paint the toilet in her poo. 

Cooking 2 dinners' worth of Gnocchi (roughly about 120 odd pieces of gnocchi) making and then boiling - all the windows were foggy and steamy on account of the freezing weather today!

The hot shower I needed to have when hubby came home to a) Steal some time away b)Get warm c)Feel like I finished my shower from this morning  d)Get the remnants of flour out of my hair.

Sadly, not the kind of 'steamy' I would have liked.  If I wrote this post say 7 years ago - it would have been a lot different!!
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Chantel on July 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOL that made me laugh!

Bee on July 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh dear, poo painting doesn't sound pleasant!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015