Tuesday, July 21

Sowing the seeds of love...the baby garden


Starting to plan our next stage of the vege garden.  Have decided to give growing from seed some things I would normally buy as seedlings.  So I will be undertaking a new garden project: the baby garden - growing my own seedlings.

I have ordered the following seeds:
Eggplant
Black Russian Tomato
Cherry Tomato
Lebanese Cucumber
Watermelon
Rockmelon (Cantaloupe)
Rocket
I have dried some queensland blue and butternut pumpkin seeds too..

Plus some potted colour- some heartsease and petunia!

Thinking of using jiffy pellets and tray....  will investigate further before purchasing - if anyone has a review I'd love it!

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

mum space on July 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The jiffies are good. We also use toilet rolls for our seedlings and they work great. x


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015