Thursday, July 16

Can someone..


turn the sun back on, not a lot, just a little?  It's a tad cold here at present, and the fact that our heater is busted is probably contributing.  Need to get a gas one... until then it's rugging up and blankets on the couch.
As winters go, it's pretty mild really.  Having lived in the UK and Canberra I'm really being a sook here.  I can't wait for mid-spring - 23-26 degrees every day - garden is glorious.  Only a few months...
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Bee on July 17, 2009 at 9:09 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I feel the same way about being a sook after living in the UK. It certainly is not -6 and snowing here, but I'm still bloody cold! But then again, I blame growing up in the NT on it, up there it's still 32 degrees right now!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015