Thursday, July 23

Waste Not Want Not Challenge 1 - Let me feed you from my PANTRY.


Let me feed you from my PANTRY.
Share your pantry musthaves and a dish you make with them - tinned, boxed, dried, packet...!
It can be for a family dinner, a quick snack or when people drop by un-announced...
Give us inspiration to not only add some recipes to our repetoire, but non-perishables to our shopping list!

Post your link in the comments by next Friday 31st July

Let's try and get loads of people participating OK?  Spread the word!  Feel free to display the tile below:



I take the challenge!
Frills in the Hills



To add it to your blog just get into your blogs 'layout' area, add a new text widget to your sidebars and copy and paste in the html code (in a single line) that appears below, you can change that first line to say anything you'd like:





Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Cathie on July 23, 2009 at 10:45 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Fantastic idea! will get thinking on that.
Did your blog get a lovely makeover!! Looks great :)

PinkPatentMaryJanes on July 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Done - it's my frugal friday posting this week. I get itchy and twitchy when I don't have certain essentials in my cupboards. Here's the linkee: pinkpatentmaryjanes.blogspot.com/2009/07/frugal-friday_24.html

Cathie on July 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

hi Liss,
here's the link to my muesli & sultana bars.

http://melbourneepicure.blogspot.com/2009/07/muesli-sultana-bars.html

enjoy :)

Anon on July 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I want to do this but don't have the usual non-perishable pantry essentials that I would use at the moment - agh! I have another dish I am making tonight that is a non-perishable extravaganza, but not sure if it will fit with your rules as it uses - shock horror - bought curry paste!!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015