Monday, July 27

The recipe for the perfect day:


The BlogThis Challenge this week is to share your recipe for the perfect day - here's mine that I can devise after a challenging day with my kids - I need a break!

  • I get to sleep in to 9.00am
  • Hubby has taken the kids to the park by that time and has breakfasted, dressed kids and house is clean, load of washing out (hey, I can do this, he can too!)
  • I catch up with the SMH whilst having some breakky in my PJ, no interruptions.

  • Have a shower - uninterrupted.

  • Dress and go out - have haircut/massage meet my bestie for lunch without her kids.

  • Go home, hang out with kids or go to a park, swimming etc.

  • Make kids dinner - arrange a babysitter

  • Go out to dinner with my hubby - to one of our favourites - Balmoral Bathers' Pavillion. Nicks' Seafood or Meat and Wine Co.
  • Home and chat to early hours with hubby.

In short though - any day would be perfect with no arguing/back-chatting with children!! Today has been a Barry-Crocker-Shocker!!
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Cathie on July 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

sounds like a wonderful day!

carly on July 29, 2009 at 7:26 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

love the pictures! xx great perfect day!

Smithsholidayroad on July 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

love your day! and hope your real life days are more settled after a hard one!
Bron

megs on August 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Sounds lovely!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015