Friday, July 10

Tonights' cocktail of choice - Fruit Tingle


Cocktails are my weakness. I don't have them often as I used to (i.e. at least once a week!) but I still do enjoy them from time to time.
Last night I went out for a quiet dinner at our local tavern (sounds seedy doesn't it - it's not!) with a couple of playgroup mums and decided I would treat myself to a cocktail (early for my birthday)
Fruit Tingle
30mls Vodka
30mls Blue Curacao
30mls raspberry cordial
Lemonade and Ice

Method - pour
+
+
+

+


Happy Friday everyone!

Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on July 10, 2009 at 6:58 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oooooh, I'm just about to mix up some cranberry apple juice with a spot of frosty vodka. Think I'll need to buy some blue curacao and red cordial for next week's cocktails!

PS: just had the open beef kofta from masterchef last week - divine!!!

carly on July 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

fruit tingles are my favourite! they are my drink of choice though you do get a blue tongue :P

some bars even have them in bottles premixed - rare find though.

Krysbrem on July 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG I used to drink this buy the litre when I was younger *blushes*

Heather on July 11, 2009 at 9:42 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Another fruit tingle lover here!

Rina on July 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yum!!! That sounds fantastic!! Now I want a drink...

Elizabeth said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh the number of times I have had to teach the bartender over here how to make one, which they never quite get right (a lot of the time they shake it up... bah)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015