Wednesday, July 22

Do you spoil it for yourself?


I am admitting this to everyone.
I always spoil it for myself.

I spoil the outcomes of shows from the US.  I look up the websites, I see who won/got through.  It doesn't stop me watching though.

I do it with Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, The Biggest Loser oh I spoil it all over the place.  Back when I watched neighbours, I used to log on to TVAUS forums and get their spoilers!  I'm terrible Muriel.

But So You Think You Can Dance US current season which is screening here now is only about 5 weeks ahead, so I can't find out too much, so that's good!
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Unknown on July 22, 2009 at 9:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I am the opposite. I hate knowing the ending before I get there. Applies to books and movies too.

Bee on July 23, 2009 at 9:05 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I do that with reality TV shows too. I don't watch them much, my attention span is too short to really get into them and I tend to find them very monotonous and repetitive, but I will usually go look up who won.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015