Sunday, July 12

My new kitchen gem...


No, it's not a kitchenaid. (boohooo!!)

It's my tupperware rice cooker.  Now yes, I love my tupperware but when Mr Tupper and friends bring out a limited edition piece that will cut down on time, effort and produce brilliant results, how can you refuse?
Also, this item came with lifetime warranty... all for $34.95.

I put 3 cups of rice to 5 cups of water, 15 minutes in the microwave on high and fluffy beautiful rice every time.  I was very happy to toss the electric rice cooker we had in the bin as it stuck to the sides and I just used to make it in the saucepan anyway!

If you didn't get one I think ppl are selling them on Ebay or you could just petition Tupperware to bring them out again!
Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on July 12, 2009 at 5:57 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I can't cook rice, so this is right up my alley.

I have been buying those expensive (nasty) microwaveable rice sachets instead.

Yours is pretty too. ;) x

Jaime on July 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

every time i cook rice, I stuff it up. Every.single.time. Husband is constantly shaking his head in wonderment at me.

I need one.

Courtley on July 12, 2009 at 10:20 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I agree Liss- I absolutey LOVE mine! As we are a smaller family- I use one snack cup of rice to two snack cups of water for 8 minutes and it turns out perfect- every time! Amazing!

carly on July 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

i love tupperware :)

Courtley on July 12, 2009 at 8:45 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OH I forgot to add: the cooker never ever ever ever ever over spills!!

Amazing!

Of course the only drawback is that this means I am not 'forced' to clean the microwave as often. Ah well!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015