Thursday, July 9

Seasonal Challenge Update 4 - Winter and Love of Lemon..


I'm loving this and I feel so proud of myself everytime I cook seasonally.  I've been doing this mainly with cakes:

My love affair with lemon continues - but I'm now moving a bit more towards oranges and passionfruits now - stay tuned - there will be more recipes coming

Just summarising the past couple of weeks' efforts:
Cheaty Lemon Merigue Pie
Lemon and Date Cake
Lemon Vanilla Cherry Cake (Ok cherries aren't strictly in season but they are plentiful at the shops at the moment at a good price)
Honey Passionfruit Cake

Anyone who has orange and/or passionfruit recipes - let me know - I need to roadtest a few!  frillsinthehills@gmail.com
Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015