Monday, July 27

Meal Plan Monday


Tonight - Sausage Fennel Hotpot (I could convince anyone who is dubious about fennel to eat this - it's delicious!)
Tuesday - Tuna Macaroni Bake
Wednesday - Chilli Con Carne
Thursday - Hearty Ham Soup (made in slow cooker)
Friday - Home-made hamburgers
Saturday - Gnocchi
Sunday - Roast Lamb Dinner
As we went to Dinner on Friday night - I have some fish up my sleeve for a swap/stretch out shopping and instead of making the beef casserole last week I used some of the spare sausages I had - so I also have some beef up my sleeve for down the track too.  Going to try and keep this mealplan to plan..!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Katy on July 27, 2009 at 3:13 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Sounds like a delicious week coming up!

Mel B on August 8, 2011 at 9:45 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm yet to try fresh fennel in anything Liss, but I do love fennel seeds. It sounds yummy, do you have a recipe to share for it? I noticed no link for it... Thanks :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015