Thursday, July 30

RealityBites: It's not all black-and-white you know...


I'm missing Masterchef, I'm not into the 7pm Project - it's Rove Live meets the news trying to be the Panel... nup. Love Hughesy though - I hope it doesn't kill his career.

Project Runway
Oh man, that Michael is such a W-A-N-K-E-R!!!  I mean yes you can be camp and bitchy but seriously?  I loved that Jason called his dress like a 70's Patio Party Dress. bwhahahahaaa
And his sidekicks Amber and Lauren... honestly.. get outta here!! Amber is g-g-g-one.  Woot.  Her dress was appalling!

The triple threat of the 3 best designers - Mark, Anthony and William, there was no way on the planet they would be gone. Loved their collection - the detail of the back of Williams' design was exquisite.
Ryan has been in the bottom a bit so it wasn't a surprise to see him go though it is sad.  Kellianne.. she's got nine lives!  I did like her dress though!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

BabyMac on July 30, 2009 at 8:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hello are you in my brain? I CANNOT stand Michael, the hair, the voice, I love me a gay man but I just want to kick him in the shins. And I loved Kellianne's dress too - it was fabulous, although she does seem like quite the mole. It's just not as good as last season though is it?

PinkPatentMaryJanes on July 30, 2009 at 11:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Totally with you here! Felt sorry for Kellianne with the editing though - I'd loathe to step up and be the leader in any challenge - especially one with fashion designers! Glad to see whatsername go {I'll remember you? Um, think not! tee hee} and Ryan outlived his usefulness. Those three winning boys though, whew, can they design - I'm still impressed with the Eiffel Tower inspiration weeks ago, and thought all three did a fabulous job of interpreting this time around.

So missing MasterChef - I need me an 'almost' nightly fix of something - and 7pm's not cutting it for me {can't watch it with the 9 year old!}

Jaime on July 30, 2009 at 10:42 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Michael is incredibly annoying! I hope the arrogant little man is the next to go - well its a toss up between him and Kelliann. Really, really don't like her.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015