Saturday, July 18

Rockin' Scrolls!


I have been experimenting with my scrolls lately. (Original recipe here)  I make them at least once a fortnight because they freeze so well and they're an easy morning/afternoon tea.   This time I decided to make some for my sweet-tooth hubby - and they are a hit!

Here's choc-hazelnut (with the choc-hazelnut spread - I bought the reduced fat brand)
And here's my caramel pecan (I made caramel by heating and stirring over the stove 1 tin of 99% skim condensed milk) and roughly chopped pecans.  These are his faves.
And some for the kids: Strawberry Coconut - I used my homemade Strawberry Jam and scattered shredded coconut (sorry no pic)

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Jaime on July 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss, you are my Martha Stewart!

Kim on July 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I also made nutella ones! Little miniature ones! But those caramel ones look great - will try those in future.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015