Wednesday, July 15

out with the old and in with the new...


Layout that is.
I'm still working on this (the header mainly, it'll do for now) but I realised the last one I did whilst my puter was in Sonyhospital wasn't resolution friendly (apologies to those of you who were worrying if I was blind!?) So this is it for now, I particular like the menu bar to find stuff quickly. I don't know about you guys, but I'll use it!

Any new widgets I need folks?


Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Hannah on July 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Loving the new layout! I love the menu bar, great job!

Katy on July 16, 2009 at 8:00 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Finding it a bit lengthy to comment, but you're so lucky, the new layout looks great :)

DaniV on July 16, 2009 at 9:46 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I really like the new menu bar, makes it easy to find stuff!

Bee on July 16, 2009 at 10:36 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love it! super cute!!

Nisha on July 16, 2009 at 10:54 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ahhhh much easier on the eye!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015