Sunday, July 26

Mummy did a bad, bad thing.


On Friday night we celebrated my Mums' birthday (it's on Monday but she was in town Friday) and I did a bad, bad thing.
We went to Dee Why RSL (sounds bad but it's actually really nice) and I smuggled in dessert. You gotta have birthday cake right?

It was also the perfect excuse to use these fabbo cupcake boxes that I bought from Sugar Daddy Cake Design - a re-usable and fold-down boxes with clear tops so you can display your wares.


The 2 cupcake ones are $2.10 each and the 6 cupcake ones are currently on sale for $2.25 each. (bargain huh!?) If you like gifting cupcakes - it's a must!

So I got to use my new wilton teal food colouring and I already had the rose cashous (from Wheel and Barrow yonks ago) and the gorgeous cupcake papers I bought from Alfresco Emporium. The flowers I also bought from sugar daddy - they are 25c each.
The result:


Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Cathie on July 26, 2009 at 1:20 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

bad but nice! they look great :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OH, you can never go wrong with cupcakes. Aren't they gorgeous?

Happy bday to your Ma x

PinkPatentMaryJanes on July 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Wow, I'm in love with all of it. Surely it's not wrong if it's so, so pretty! I'll bet your mama adored them too!

Amanda on July 26, 2009 at 3:38 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Gorgeous, Liss...wanna send some down this way?

Katy on July 26, 2009 at 4:29 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

They look fabulous!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015