Monday, July 6

Motivation Monday....



Well you may have noticed last week I wasn't around as much - I've been sick.  I'm on the mend now but it does mean that my list has been a bit neglected.  That said, I did get 2 of the 5 things done so I can't really complain!

So they stay on the list and I add a few more things:

1.  Clean out the nick-nack drawer in the kitchen (you know the one with batteries/birthday candles etc in it!! Does everyone have one of these or is it just us?)

2. Get to the library
3. Sew table runners
4. Finalise on logo for my secret undertaking (oooh mysterious!)
5. Organise tax stuff in spreadsheet ready for tax return preparation
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Rosie on July 6, 2009 at 6:46 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The 4th drawer down???? Yes definitely have one.

Amanda on July 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

when are you going to fess up re no. 4? !!!!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015